Saturday, June 2, 2012

Started with Beatboxing.

Coolest thing of the day xD
And even epic-er beatboxing :D

1) Open Google translate.


2) Write 'pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk

3) And translate it from German to English. It's so cool :D

I found this at Chris Howley Photography page on facebook :D


Was just sitting lazily, haven't been studying, been stalking tumblrs and pages at fb. I know have to get up and do something productive but i just can't. I'm on the same chair and in front of the same screen since like three hours uptil now. Talk about wasting the time I could have written a few chapters of my book or maybe baked a cake or probably finished the painting I'm working at these days. But oh well, we need days to rest right ? After all I did spend a gazillion days preparing for my CIE's. Yes lame excuse, but oh well :P

So here's the summer resolution, I'm gonna do one crazy wacko stupid and utterly idiotic thing each day :D
Starting tomorrow. Ok shit, starting today :P.. It's 12:14pm now, so that means i got around 12 hours uptil midnight to do something crazzyyyy for today :D.. I feel like Harriet the Spy xD

Oh aaaaand Jodi Picoult's new book 'LONE WOLF' is friggin-mindbogglingly-epic !
I went to a book store lastnight, sat there for a few hours, read it there and it's worth the read :D
Oh and i couldn't buy it cuz i've already finished my pocket money for this month, n it's only 2nd JUNE yet!
 I'm going to ask baba if he could advance me next month's pocket money, I have to buy so many books. And paints :)
I'm planning on turning some photos my friend (an amah-zing photographer) took and turn them into paintings :D

Off to find craziness :D

N yeahhh, i just noticed i use alotta smileys -.- Oh well :p 




No comments: