Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rain-missing-home-lost-pajama-ness-ity :)


“I can’t find my night suit’s pajama anywhere. I’m drugged with lack of sleep, my feet ache, my head’s woozy and I’m stumbling around looking for my pajama. I ask mama, nobody has a clue about the whereabouts of my dear old pajama in which I sleep the best of sleeps.
Just then I reach to fix the scarf wrapped around my neck. Well what do you know; I’m wearing my pajama as a scarf!”
-An extract from yesterday when I had hardly slept 5 hours in the past 48 hours.

LACK OF SLEEP!
Well that was yesterday.
I had a sleepover at a friend’s and of course nobody sleeps then. And the night before sleepover night it rained in Islamabad! :D
So I was up and about, out in the rain at 3.00am for around six hours.
Enjoying the rain, and the weather after the rain 
J
Thus, no sleep.

I LOVE RAIN!
Going out and turning my head up towards the sky, closing my eyes and shivering each time an ice cold raindrop fell on my face.


Raindrops :)

I’m probably returning to Karachi the day after tomorrow.
I sure have to update posts on my times at Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
But till then, I miss home.
And I literally have to fight to use the internet.
The explanations of the fight are all in here: More Than a Dozen.
Yet, I love to travel.
And I love it when it rains.




8 comments:

Brocha said...

This post made me laugh, I have had those days where I searched my entire house for the one thing I had either on my head or in my hands. Needless to say I didn't leave the house those days.

By the way, if you can convince the rain to come over where we are, I am sure everyone one be thankful.

fatima said...

You are having fun that is what matters.
Sleep doesnt:-)

raiha khan said...

Haha.. funny post :p
p.s it rained here in karachi too,and u missed it *nananana*

Ovais said...

Rain <3
love this time of the year.

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

wao...Interesting post & these rain drops are so good..we were having rain this morning in Islamabad..but sun is back again right now :(

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

:D
You are an amazing writer.
Love this post.

Lubaina E. said...

@Brocha. HAHA. That happens too :D. N well if people here can let go of rain it sure can arrive there :)

@fatima. Exactly :)

@raiha khan. So a three houre rain at isb compared to a half hour rain here ? :p

@Ovais. One can just sit back n watch the drops patter :)

@Creative mind. Yeah I was in Islamabad when it rained :)N yes, it got too hot after the rain though.

@Izdiher. Thankyou :)

Curl Jung said...

I'll be waiting for those posts about your days in ISB and Pindi.