Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Booger G. Chunks.

Lubaina ?
Lubaina who ?
Lubaina E. ?
Who's she ?
Who ? Me ?
NOOOOOOO!
I'm Booger Girdle-Chunks!


I'm not being cool. Well, ever since Professor Pippy P. Poopypants took over the world, he is on the move and getting everybody to have names that they have at New Swissland.
(Yes, Professer Pippy P. Poopypants is from that place)


Guess what your first name would be if your name starts with a 'T' ?
FALAFEL! HAHAHAHA xD
I bet you hadn't guessed that.


Well i shall have to reach the end of the Fourth Captain Underpants Novel to know what is my fate with such a name.


Mayn! I can't get over Captain Underpants xD
No this is not a promotin, just an expression of the new level of lame-awesome-ness I have reached :p


Oh and this is Prof. Pippy P. Poopypants:
Angry him. :p


Know what the 'P.' in Prof. Pippy P. Poopypants stands for ?
It's 'Pee-Pee' 
HAHAHAHAHA xD

Ok so I should stop now. 

Did I mention Prof. Pippy Pee-Pee Poopypants is making the entire world change names just because he's sick of everybody making fun of him ?
I guess I didn't :p

Write your name and Prof. Poopypants shall give you a name according to New Swissland culture too xD


2 comments:

Huda. said...

HAHAHA. I sure have to give Captain Underpants a read.

Sahara Shrestha said...

<3